-Over 47 million unborn babies have been killed by abortion since 1973. (www.nrlc.org)
-Abortion is legal until the moment of birth in all 50 states as determined by Roe vs. Wade and the accompanying case, Doe
vs. Bolton in 1973.
-43% of women obtaining abortions identify themselves as Protestant, and 27% identify themselves as Catholic. (AGI, Facts
in Brief Feb. 2003)
-Millions of women face devastating emotional consequences from their abortions.
-The number of abortions performed annually in the U.S. has dropped to levels not seen since the late 1970's. (www.nrlc.org)
-A poll conducted by UC Berkeley, found that the younger generation (aged 15-26) were more likely than older Americans to
support restrictions on abortion, by 44% to 34%
-On November 5, 2003, President Bush signed the Partial Birth Abortion Ban into law providing protection to the unborn from
heinous and unthinkable death.
-The number of abortion providers declined by 11% between 1996 and 2000 (from 2042 to 1819), 87% of all U.S. counties lacked
an abortion provider in 2000. (AGI, Facts in Brief Feb. 2003)
-New organizations, such as Silent No More, are rising up to address emotional damage that abortion causes women. Pregnancy Centers across the country are offering
hope and healing to women affected by abortion.
What Can You Do?
Start with a Banner from this Website
This website is not just for tripod. It flows through all of the blogs, journals, profiles, etc that are out there. It's simple.
All you have to do is choose a Banner or Link from the choices (if there are none you like, you can always send feedback) and copy and paste the code wherever you want
to show your support. It's simple, free, and speaks louder than words.
Other Ways You Can Affect the Mission of this Website
Anything you can think. You can make any submission, send information from research or your own knowledge, submit stories
and literature that you can written or that you have found, etc. Your capabilities are unlimited, and they are free.
Suggestions Outside of This Site
1. Pray for an end.
2. Wear the Precious Feet pin.
3. Volunteer with Pro-Life Groups, Pregnancy Care Centers, etc, and send support financially.
4. Start a Pro-Life Group, at your church, school, or anywhere you can.
5. Share your convictions with children, grandchildren, friends, any family member, and especially anyone who can look up
or even down to you.
6. Make donations of Pro-Life books, videos or fetal models to local libraries and schools.
7. Participate in local Pro-Life events.
8. Stay informed--> Know about what you know Do your research and get the facts. Science and Morality do intertwine
when you look close enough.